The Strategic Plan is a high level document which describes what the Service’s Strategic Objectives are and what the Service will be focussing on over the next three years, to move us closer to our long term Vision, taking into account the Service’s Integrated Risk Management Plan (IRMP).
The overarching Strategic Objectives within the Draft Strategic Plan 2015-18 remain the same as in the current Strategic Plan 2013-16:
- Preventing loss of life, injuries and the community impact from emergency incidents
- Responding quickly and effectively to emergencies when requested
- Reducing risk in our communities
- Making the best use of resources we have
- Continuing to develop a committed, skilled and safe workforce
- The details behind what we will be doing in the next three years to work towards each of these objectives have been updated to reflect changes in approaches and projects.
This consultation will close on Friday 12 September at 5pm.
To take part in the consultation, please click here